Friday, December 12, 2008

My 1st New Jersey Freshwater Fishing Digest

I've been at my new job since the middle of August, and am very excited that my first book is about to hit the shelves in New Jersey!

Picking up another designer's files (and making them your own) can be very challenging. Style sheets are so personal!

Most of my own personal style and (obsessive) attention to detail can be felt beyond the cover, and I really think that my designs and re-designs have improved the readability of this book. Readability seems particularly important when your job is to clearly convey the laws of the Environmental Protection Agency. Of course, all of the charts and fish identification images I have been working on have me wanting to design a logo, or come up with an ad campaign!

No comments: